JOB DESCRIPTION: The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the organizational management of the office and providing administrative support to Gazelle's multi-cultural executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and detail oriented, and will have strong interpersonal skills to support a small office of diverse people in a fast-paced business environment. This individual must be able to multi-task effectively in a variety of roles under minimal supervision.
- Provide administrative support to the senior leadership team, including:
a) Receiving and interacting with visitors;
b) Answering and managing incoming calls;
c) Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
d) Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials);
e) Drafting correspondence and presentations;
f) Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office/ facilities management duties, including:
a) Managing relationship with office landlord and other office related service providers;
b) Managing IT systems and service providers;
c) Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
d) Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Assist with various payroll and human resources functions, including:
a) Entering new employees into the payroll system;
b) Maintaining required and voluntary payroll deductions in the payroll system;
c) Performing initial processing of payroll;
d) Managing administrative processes of recruiting, selecting, and on-boarding of new hires.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with a significant portion of the curriculum taught in English language;
- At least 3 years of professional experience working in a bilingual English and Armenian speaking office environment;
- Native Armenian speaker, fluent in English language, conversant in Russian language with strong English writing skills;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment where everyone is expected to balance multiple roles and commitments;
- Self-starter with positive attitude, willing to roll-up sleeves and do the actual work and operate independently with limited guidance;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus participation in the company incentive program and standard benefits.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter to:
indicating the position title in the subject line of the email.
ABOUT COMPANY: Gazelle Finance Universal Credit Organization LLC is investing in high growth small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Armenia. To learn more about Gazelle Finance, please visit: .