We finance gazelles owned by committed and capable entrepreneurs. Our partners are often owner-operated or family-owned businesses, or proven partnership teams, that have demonstrated success and a capacity for rapid growth if afforded access to capital on reasonable terms.
- Growth potential: Companies growing at approximately 20% per year or with demonstrated potential to do so for the next 5 years (i.e., “gazelles”)
- Company size: Annual revenues in the range of $200,000 to $4 million
- Investment needed: Between $100,000 and $1 million (investment amount typically not to exceed current annual revenues), and maximum $3 million including follow-on investments, with a clear and justified plan for use of funds
- Proven business model: 3 years of successful company operations preferable, but at least one business cycle required
- Business plan: Clear expansion plan and justified projections for company development for the next 5 years
- Management and owners: Strong and well qualified management/ownership team demonstrating openness and transparency and readiness to embark on a partnership for the term of the investment
- Standards: Readiness to implement best practices in governance and in environmental and social practices
The above presents the overarching eligibility requirements for financing by Gazelle Finance. For companies that meet such requirements, Gazelle Finance will conduct further analysis, inquiries, and due diligence to determine whether it will offer an investment to the client and the specific terms of such investment.